Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Last meal in Morocco


My last meal in Morocco.

I ordered a pastry (different than the one I wanted, but no worries) an American coffee (thick, small, black with lots of sugar cubes) and a banana (I received a banana shake instead of the banana I pointed too). It was a good and fitting meal for my send off and summed up the entire trip so far (odd, not what you expected, but pleasantly surprised).

I leave for the airport in five minutes and hope to make it through security without any troubles. One guide told me they will take your tapes if they think you are a professional without permits. For me, I am just a big white tourist and I have the video clips to prove it!

Hopefully I will post from France sometime today.

Thanks for taking the journey with me...
John

No comments: