Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Daily Blogs start today...

Will start the official blog today. More details coming as I spend a few hours in the Dulles airport before my flight on Friday. Believe me, I will have plenty of time for the details.

Today's update:
Received my international cell phone. No homies, you will not be getting my pounds and digits (old school lingo for phone number for you white folks). Fun stuff. Very expensive for calls, but valuable to have. I can use just about anywhere in the world and I have a UK number. More trips coming up, so I thought it would be good to have my own.

More gear purchased...
I have been on a spending rampage on gear. Ordered $500 of goodies from B&H. We are definetly in the overnight shipping category for everything. Still have more to get. Deciding on a new still camera and a new pocket camera.

Country update...
No hotels booked. No real plans. Nothing concrete. Not exactly the way you want to leave on a trip for two weeks in three different countries. Hopefully it will come together in the next few days (plenty of time).

Still finishing small projects here in Virginia. Needing to be done, looks like tomorrow. Worked till 4:30am last night (or this morning). Will work again tonight.

Welcome aboard friends. Prepare for the blogging adventure of a lifetime. Especially if you are young...

John

No comments: